STUBS

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-05-31 15:44:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
What are stubs?
Stubs are pieces of player cards, which, once you have enough, can be put together to give you a new player.

How can I get stubs?

Stubs can be obtained by first transferring your unwanted players to obtain fame. Fame can then be used as a kind of currency to buy stubs from the fame store, located on the transfer screen.

How many stubs do I need?

The number of stubs needed to complete a player varies based on their type, either 20 for world-class (purple) players, and 50 for legendary (orange) players. Once you have at least one stub for a player you will be able to see how many more you need on the stub screen.

How do I turn my stubs into a player?

Once you have at least one stub for a player you will be able to see how many you need in order to submit the stubs to receive a player. You can see this on the stubs tab within the player section on the main screen. Once you have enough, tap on the player who you have enough stubs for, and the submission fee that you need to pay will be displayed above a 'SUBMIT' button on the left-hand side of the screen. If you have enough to pay the fee, tap the 'SUBMIT' button and a new player will be yours!

Can my stub submission fail?
No. Stub submission cannot fail, you are 100% certain to receive the player you collected stubs for.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

2018-10-18 23:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047820 second(s), 22 queries .

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions

© 2016-2018 MeoGames, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list